Event Rules for Family Fundraiser FUNomenon
General Admission Ticket(s) and Child
Tickets must be presented for admission to
2. Children Tickets
($10.00) provide admission to the grounds, all
activities and free food during the event but –
ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DOOR PRIZES. YOU MUST BE 14
OR OLDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A DOOR PRIZE.
3. Ticket holders need not be present to win.
All winners will be notified. Unsold tickets
remain property of the PPF, Inc.
4. Prizes must be claimed within thirty (30)
days of drawing.
5. Prizes not claimed will be forfeited to the
6. Winners not present are responsible for
7. Ticket purchasers assume any and all
responsibility/liability pertaining to this
event including travel to and from the event,
attendance at the event, and ownership and use
of any prizes won.
8. Title, registration fees, Federal, State, and
local taxes will be the responsibility of the
Federal, State, and local laws and regulations
10. If for any reason the Family Fundraiser
FUNomenon Event is cancelled, all ticket monies
will be refunded.
11. When a $35
General Admission ticket is pulled for a door
prize it will no longer be eligible for another
Coolers, Golf Carts, or Alcohol permitted onto
13. Proper Photo ID required to claim door
14. When paying by check or money order include:
Driver’s license number, home phone number, and
mailing address. A returned check will be
assessed a $30 fee.
15. When paying with credit card please include:
Name, address with zip, type of card, card
number, expiration date, and phone number.